Monday, February 28, 2011

Hot Fairy Tale Princess

If you’re looking for a sweet, soothing fairy tale to float you to dreamland, you might want to look elsewhere.  Today we feature works published by Zenescope.

Zenescope published fairy tales are nothing like the Disney versions.  Their stories are more gruesome and shocking.  In a certain way, their artwork is more revealing.
If you like fairy tales and comic books, you might enjoy their work. Here are some samples:
Sleeping Beauty (Yawn...I'm going to bed too)
hmm Chinita Mermaid
she can join the LFL wearing that
Wonder what the mirror is staring at?
Red Riding ho...I mean hood
What big...umm undies you have granny
ohh melons!
leave the shoes on, I don't mind
happy thoughts
hot! I meant the porridge

you ready for wonderland?

I know that some aren't exactly princess, but thier still hot.
Come back tomorrow for more exciting stuff around the net.

No comments:

Post a Comment